55 (Brazil) 51 (Porto Alegre) 98171 7036
Certified, professional coach with strong experience working with leaders in global business contexts.
Who Is Fran Smith?
Francesca Smith is a professional business and life coach with over 2.000 hours experience. She partners with people to optimize and accelerate their personal and professional growth. Fran is dynamic and results focused but also friendly and caring, she has a great sense of humour.
Who does Francesca work with and how can she help?
Fran has extensive experience with…
• Leaders and business owners - to develop strong leadership and communication skills, prepare for challenging conversations, negotiations and presentations, connect with and empower their teams, move forward in their careers and grow their businesses.
• Independent professionals - to become more strategic, focused and forward thinking, as they grow in their careers while keeping a healthy work life balance.
• Coaches - to improve English as their second language and open doors to international coaching, training and networking opportunities.
Certifications and Skills
• Professional Certified Coach, International Coaching Federation (2019)
• Advanced Corporate Coach, Corporate Coach U (USA, 2017)
• Life Coach, Coach U (USA, 2014)
• Masters’ Degree in Science in TESOL (Teaching English as a Second Language), Aston University (UK, 2005)
• Fluent Portuguese speaker
• Public Speaker (member of Toastmasters since 2017)
• Leadership roles in remote and international teams
• Certified Practitioner of the Leadership Circle 360 Profile (2020)
• Facilitator for group coaching and leadership training programs with Fortune 500 companies
• Active member of the International Coaching Federation (since 2016)
How does it work?
Sessions are by video platform weekly or every 14 days for 45 minutes to an hour. There is no minimum or maximum period of time but people often work for six months or longer with Francesca.
What People say about Francesca
Fran has a way to take us out of our comfort zone with questions; her method is very good and effective. She makes us confront ourselves and see more clearly what we are doing now that needs to be changed. She helped me know myself better and know how to define my goals and accomplish them.” Juliana Reiss. Social Media Coordinator.
"Working together with Fran we can learn the exact meaning of “walk the talk”! She builds relationships that stimulate trust and open communication, empowering people to reflect on their development. She does not only aim for growth, she looks for her personal development and inspires others by example.
Ruarinho Santos, Business Consultant
Fantastic experience. Hard to rank the best aspects of the journey – if it was the valuable shared material, the learned lessons or the great insights. Not to mention the improvement in confidence. But most of all, deep reflections that end up in real actions. I can affirm that I’m a better person now, in particular to myself.
Beatriz Bergamaschi, Quality Assurance analyst
Francesca is a friendly, inspirational and competent coach who is helping me to organise my priorities, to implement my dreams and take responsibility for life choices. I highly recommend her services to anyone who is trying to make better sense of their lives with clarity and compassionate determination.
Valeria Ferreira, Osteopath